La Pavoni Europiccola Manual 8-Cup Espresso Machine, Chrome
La Pavoni Europiccola Manual Espresso Machine is a classically cool espresso machine with time-tested features and a retro press design that gives you the ultimate control over every aspect of your shot. Think back to the quaint coffeehouses that once lined Rome's cobblestone streets; the Europiccola is just the espresso machine those age-old cafes would have used. Because this machine is manual, it does take some time to learn the specific grind of the coffee, tamp pressure and pulling technique required to produce an amazing shot. Some users thought it was too difficult to use, while others felt it only took a few tries to master it.
- 20 oz Boiler: With the 20 oz boiler capacity, this espresso machine can make eight 2 oz shots of espresso.
- Steam and Piston: Shot extraction and milk steaming are powered by steam pressure and pistons.
- Internal Thermostat: La Pavoni's internal thermostat will continuously monitor the pressure to ensure proper extraction.
- Stainless Steel Heating Elements: Stainless steel elements are very durable and last a long time.
- Nickel-Plated Brass Boiler: This solid brass boiler plated with nickel maintains an even temperature, which is essential to a quality extraction
- Number of cups of espresso brewed 8
- Average heating time 5 min
- Water level indicator
- Heating element 1000 W
- Control pilot temperature
- Dimensions HxWxD: 13 x 7.5 x 10.25-Inches