Kai Carbon Stainless Steel Pro Asian Multi-Prep Knife, 5-Inches
This knife is ideal for chopping vegetables, slicing tomatoes, and much more. Called honesuki in Japan, this small knife is agile and has a triangular blade perfect for boning poultry or cutting meats, an excellent tool for the kitchen. Made from AUS6M high carbon Japanese stainless steel, with a double riveted handle, the knives in this series are designed to withstand everyday professional use. It has a beautiful finish on the blade.
- Made of Japanese high carbon AUS6M stainless steel
- Ideal for chopping vegetables, slicing tomatoes, and much more
- Narrow tip is ideal for cutting around bones and between joints
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade
- It is precision forged
- It has a riveted handle
- Edge is hand sharpened
- It has a comfortable grip
- Thanks to its blade finish, it reduces drag and helps food to come off easily.