Global SAI Stainless Steel Straight Paring Knife, 3.5-Inches
Original price $139.95 - Original price $139.95
$139.95 - $139.95
Current price $139.95
Made in Japan, the Global SAI Stainless Steel Straight Paring Knife is great for hand peeling, precision cutting, slicing and detail cuts.
Perfect knife to devein shrimp and for removing seeds from chilli peppers and skinning or cutting small garnishes.
- Multipurpose small knife
- Special three-ply blade construction made from corrosion-resistant 18/8 and CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
- Unique convex edge of the blade makes cuts smoother, requiring less energy.
- Perfectly balanced and ergonomic handles designed in the traditional Japanese bushido way of the Samurai.
- 12.5-degree blade edge is mirror-polished by hand for exceptional long-lasting endurance.
- Unique thumb rest gives added comfort and control.
- Each blade is individually hammered by hand and designed so that small hollows create air pockets between the blade so food elegantly falls away from the surface.