Global Classic Stainless Steel Serrated Utility Knife, 6-Inches
Made of hollow handles to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance, the Global Classic Stainless Steel Serrated Utility Knife is used for slicing, mincing and prep work for smaller food items.
It is ideal for cutting small breads and sandwiches as well as small fruits and vegetables
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.