Global Classic Stainless Steel Hollow Ground Santoku Knife, 4-Inches
Original price $89.95 - Original price $89.95
$89.95 - $89.95
Current price $89.95
With an ergonomic design, the Global Classic Stainless Steel Hollow Ground Santoku Knife is ideal for cutting, chopping and mincing vegetables. It can easily slice thin-boned and boneless meats, fish and vegetables.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.