Global Classic Stainless Steel Forged Butcher's Knife, 7-Inches
Original price $134.95 - Original price $134.95
$134.95 - $134.95
Current price $134.95
Made in Japan with the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18, the Global Classic Forged Butcher's Knife is perfect for cutting big blocks of meat.
- The GF series, being more durable for heavy use, is favored by professional chefs.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.