Global Classic Stainless Steel Flexible Swedish Fillet Knife, 8-Inches
Made of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance, the Global Classic flexible fillet knife is ideal to prepare fish. The flexibilty of the blade easily slices along the backbone and under the skin of fish.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.