Global Classic Stainless Steel Chef's Knife, 8-Inches
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
With its ergonomic handles and slip-resistant grip, this precisely balanced Global Classic Stainless Steel Chef's Knife is perfect for mincing, cutting, chopping, slicing and prep work.
- The chef's knife is the multipurpose workhorse of the kitchen.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for GLOBAL.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.