Elektra Verve Semi Automatic Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
The Elektra Verve is soon to be Elektras newest technologically innovative dual boiler espresso machine! Since the brand is hitting its 52nd year in the specialty coffee industry, it is the perfect time to bring out a machine that is digital, stunning in design, and certainly capable of making the best brews. The Elektra Verve features a PID, which allows you to program the temperature for both the brass coffee boiler and stainless steel steam boiler. Furthermore, you will be able to control the PID as well as other parameters with your smartphone!
- PID allows for temperature program for the brass coffee boiler and stainless steel steam boiler.
- PID control via smartphone Bluetooth. To learn how to activate the Wi-Fi connection for iPhone and Android, view the instructions in the images on top.
- Smartphone app to create a unique espresso recipe. Control pre-infusion time and brewing temperature.
- Stunning stainless steel body and wood side panels, knobs, and 58mm portafilter.
- Semi-commercial grade for small restaurants, cafes, or offices, but can be good for a home espresso bar.
- High production dry steam with high volume stainless steel boiler.
- Switchable: direct connect to tank mode (5 liter).
- Added components like double scale pressure gauge/manometer, rotary pump, and saturated brew group.
- DIMENSIONS: 17 x 18 x 15-Inches