Elektra Mini Verticale Espresso Machine, Copper and Brass
The Mini Verticale is a gorgeous looking machine that shows beauty in the beholder! Standing at 27 in height, this gleaming beauty can make espresso as good as she looks. The dual purpose, brass boiler can extract quality espresso in coffee mode, and the brass boiler can provide adequate steaming capability for making cappuccino and latte beverages. As with any espresso machine, practice to espresso extraction and frothing are essential!
The power and coffee push buttons are on the left hand side, while the button to go to steam mode is on the right hand side. Once warmed up to steam mode, the steam knob on the right hand side can be turned to open the steam valve and allow steam to exit the steam wand for frothing/steaming milk.
- Removable drip tray and cover.
- Three way solenoid valve allows quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction.
- Water reservoir can be removed by removing holding screw attached to bracket and reservoir.
- Finish: Copper & Brass or Chrome plating with clearcoat finish only needs to be wiped with a damp terry cloth.
- Accessories: One portafilter with bakelite handle and two spouts, one cup filter basket, two cup filter basket, plastic tamper, and plastic scoop.
- Dimensions: 27 x 15 x 15-Inches; Weight: 29 lbs; Wattage: 1000