Elektra Micro Casa Semiautomatica Espresso Machine, Chrome
The Elektra SemiAutomatica machine marries convenience and quality espresso. From assembly to espresso extraction, expect each step to be seamless. The attachment of the steam wand is the only required assembly. Three red switches are delegated to the power, coffee brew, and boiler refill functions. Crafting the most flavorful espresso beverages is made easier through the heat exchanger system with proper temperature. The machine is also built with an automatic pressure and temperature regulator as well as a knob-controlled steam valve for utmost user-friendliness.
- Three red switches power, coffee brew, & boiler refill
- Brass eagle situated on dome with wings up
- Water level sight glass with pressure gauge
- Pump-operated to deliver water to grouphead and to refill boiler
- Heat exchanger system with proper temperature to extract the most flavorful espresso beverages!!!
- Manual water refill switch for boiler
- Boiler pressure relief valve for safety
- Durable brass boiler that provides very dry steam for frothing milk
- Extended steam wand away from boiler
- Twist knob-controlled steam valve for quick turn ons and offs!
- Three way solenoid valve to relieve pressure in grouphead when finished extracting espresso to avoid espresso explosion when removing the portafilter handle
- Top loading water basin for easy refill and for continuous water delivery (manual switch by operator) so machine does not have to be shut down like hand lever models
- Automatic pressure/temperature regulator
- DIMENSIONS: 23 x 10.5 x 10.5-Inches; Weight: 25 lbs; Wattage: 900