Chateau Laguiole Grand Cru Series Stainless Steel Sommelier Corkscrew with Ebony Wood Handle and Yellow Brace
Chateau Laguiole is recognized as one of the most prestigious brands for having the best 100% handmade corkscrew made in France. Created in 1993 by the master Sommeliers Guy Vialis, this corkscrew has been one of the world's favorites and in many cases they try to imitate them. They are made of 12c27 stainless steel and have an elegant design.
The Grand Cru Series was created to meet the need for a stylish and durable corkscrew. It has the same characteristics as the classic but is used more for professional use. It has more resistance thanks to the solid front upper reinforcement in the part where the screw enters the handle.
- Made from the highest quality 12C27 stainless steel, it is a beautiful collector's item.
- Uniquely finished, cut, polished and handcrafted by French artisans
- It is the ideal gift for wine lovers, you can easily open the bottles without breaking the stopper.
- Handle Material: Made of ebony it is the darkest wood in the world and one of the few that does not float.
- Elegant packaging, comes in a protective sleeve, with a gift box and a certificate.
- Made in france