Black Cube Glass Lid, 11-Inches
Frieling is known as an American company that handles the manufacture and distribution of high-end kitchen products, from kitchen utensils to coffee accessories. Founded by Monika and Bernard Schnacke in 1988, it has a variety of strategic alliances with international brands such as: Helios, Woll, Emsa, Cilio, Zielonka, Durgol, Kuchenprofi, Spring Switzerland, Zassenhaus and Zenker. The company is located in Fort Mill SC.
Black Cube combines the benefits of stainless steel and the non-stick properties in the utensils, it is a new cooking surface that has a PFOA free premium coating, is divided into layers to obtain a greater distribution of heat , the metal doesnt scratch the nonstick surface, can be in the oven up to temperatures of 500 F / 260 and is dishwasher safe.
- High quality tempered glass lid with full silicone rim
- Fits most 11-inch (28 cm)
- Features a silicone rim for secure fit
- Adjustable vented knob on top allows control of steam release
- Part of the Black Cube hybrid stainless/nonstick cookware collection
- Tempered glass for added strength
- Oven safe
- Dishwasher safe