Zwilling Motion Aluminum Non-Stick Cookware Set, 9-Piece
Designed in Italy by Mateo Thun - Antonio Rodriguez, with its elegant brushed exterior and matte handles, this cookware set looks beautiful in any kitchen. Thanks to precise German engineering, Zwilling Motion offers an optimal performance by blending heavy-gauge anodized aluminium with the convenience of a nonstick interior. The nonstick surface is excellent for all types of cooking techniques, including browning, searing and sauting. Dishwasher safe, this set is wonderfully easy to use and clean.
- Set includes: Stock Pot 3.9 Quart, Stock Pot 7.9 Quart, Saucepan 2.4 Quart, Round Roaster 3.9 Quart, Frying Pan 10.23-Inches
- Aluminium conducts heat exceptionally well. The anodizing process transforms it into material that is incredibly strong and robust - even stronger than stainless steel.
- Pans are constructed with a thick layer of aluminium for added durability and even heating.
- The interiors feature a PFOA-free nonstick coating composed of multiple layers that are bonded directly to the pans, ensuring exceptional durability and effortless release of foods.
- Ergonomic V-shaped handles, formed of hollow cast stainless steel, stay cool on the stovetop.
- Tight-fitting, tempered-glass lids let you monitor the food as it cooks. Their polished rims look striking in the kitchen.
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and halogen cooktops.
- The cookware is oven safe up to 230C/450F. The glass lids are oven safe up 200C/400F.