Zwilling Bob Kramer Carbon Steel 2.0 Utility Knife, 5-Inches
Kramer 2.0 is the latest line in knife design. Each features a Micarta handle that is strong and durable. The handle design features brass rivets and a Bob Kramer mosaic pin. The blade is made of straight carbon steel that is hand-finished in a 3-step process by the most skilled craftsmen in Japan.
This knife is multipurpose and is ideal for the most precise jobs you have to do in the kitchen. Perfect for slicing fruit, mincing garlic, or cutting meat.
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- Straight carbon steel 52100
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- Special oil-quenching hardening process
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Elegant micarta handle with brass rivets and Bob Kramer mosaic pin
- 61 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention